Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

CTR Cupcakes






A friend's son turned 8 recently.  That is the age of accountability, the age at which a child can understand the difference between right and wrong.  And for that reason, it is the earlist age at which a child can get baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  My friend wanted cupcakes and bought these cute circle toppers to go on them. She wanted the convenience of cupcakes but still wanted her son to be able to blow out his candle at the reception afterward.  So I made a cupcake 'cake' as well.  Her son is one of the sweetest boys I know, and this was so fun to do for them.

No comments: