Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Welcome Home






We spent the holidays with my husband's family.  His niece happened to come home from her mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the same day we flew in.  It also happened to be my husband and baby's birthdays.  I knew she'd be having a home coming that Sunday and thought since family would be gathered it would be a good time to celebrate all three.  My mother-in-law was gracious enough to let me take over her kitchen while I made some simple, but delicious cakes.  His niece requested 'something chocolate.'  She got a chocolate cake with a rich fudgy (think brownie batter) chocolate frosting. I hope she enjoyed a small treat upon her honorable return.

No comments: