Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Monday, January 11, 2016

Anniversary Cake


I made my sister's wedding cake last October.  This year, on their exact anniversary, she and her sweet husband were sealed in the Oakland, CA LDS Temple. I was helping decorate a small reception afterward and also handling food in the kitchen, so this cake was literally put together in less than 10 minutes.  But honestly, even a 'quick and dirty' frosting job looks delicious when you have a white cake with raspberry filling and lemon curd Italian Meringue Buttercream.  The gorgeous blue cake plate was a wedding present they received just the day before the sealing and went perfectly with her blue and pink color scheme!

No comments: