Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Organic White Cake with Raspberry Frosting



There are definitely a few things that are different with organic ingredients. The birthday girl gave me several tips and hints beforehand, which was very helpful.  Honestly, it's been so long, I'm not sure what flavor the cake was. I think the cake itself was a white cake, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.  But the frosting is a different story.  I remember that perfectly. I used one of my favorite frosting recipes and wasn't sure how it would work out with the organic substitutes.  I like putting strawberry in the frosting but this time I used organic raspberries.  I have to say it was SO good!

No comments: