Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pokemon's Pikachu







My son was introduced to Pokemon last year, and it was all down hill from there.  Unlike Beyblades, which I didn't care for and made him stop watching, I can tolerate Pokemon and have decided to roll with it.  He has been asking for a Pikachu piggy bank he saw at walmart for many months and we decided to get that as his main gift.  This year was a family party year, so I didn't need a huge cake.  This is a six inch and four inch cake.  And I didn't start baking it until almost midnight, so fondant decorations went out the window. Star pipping is as good as it gets for 2am, folks.  Luckily, I didn't hear any complaints.

No comments: