Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby shower cupcakes!



Side Note: If you haven't heard yet, I stink with a camera. I don't have a super nice one because my skills consist of aiming in the general direction and clicking, and that's all she wrote.  Plus, a couple years ago when our old camera was thrown off a table by our then one year old we got a new one and it takes forever to actually take the picture. This usually results in pictures with smiles that have faded, cute poses gone awry and off center photos. But my main problem is that I simply forget about it. I pack the diaper bag with every necessity under the sun and I haul everything I could possibly need to a cake delivery.  Yet when I get where I'm going and think it would be the perfect time for a picture that darn camera is nowhere to be found! Sigh.

Anyway, to the point...I forgot my camera when I took cupcakes to two different baby showers, but luckily the same sweet girl was at both and snapped pictures for me.

The first was for a mom-to-be who was having a girl! They were lemon cupcakes with strawberry buttercream and chocolate buttercream. Some had white and pink gumpaste flower decorations and others had pink sprinkles.

The second was a double baby shower for moms that were both having boys! They were white cupcakes with vanilla buttercream. The circles said "Cute-As-A-Button" and had blue and brown fondant buttons.

No comments: