Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Randy




My brother-in-law got remarried recently.  Because of covid-19, they had to change to a very small ceremony in a temple and weren't going to have a reception.  At the 11th hour, things changed a bit and family wanted to do a drive-by celebration for them.  I wanted them to have something remotely traditional, so we took a cake to them as well.  But apparently my luck with summer wedding cakes is still fried because the very first turn out of our driveway was taken at high speed and a weird angle so the flowers gave the frosting a funky push. I sat for the hour drive with flowers covered in frosting in one had and the cake in the other.  Hopefully it's the thought that counts!  And I'm glad I snapped a picture before getting in the car!

1 comment:

Becky said...

It looks very nice to me!