Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bucky, take 2



Poor younger siblings, they often get the burnt-out parent's version of previous efforts.  It didn't help that I was 7 months pregnant with #3 at the time. It's not super recognizable as Bucky from Jake and the Neverland Pirates because it didn't have the figures on it. They've since become bath toys and no amount of bleach would make me ok with putting those back on a cake.

There are positives to this version though...it is definitely the preferred option for those who detest fondant. :)  Plus, this Bucky had a detail I left off the first one, that awesome slide!

No comments: