Wendy Fuja


Located in Houston, Texas



***I have suspended taking new cake orders. All orders that are already finalized will be honored. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

Monday, January 11, 2016

Hope


I had the privilege to meet a girl that was staying in my area to recover from depression.  She was so sweet and had the best attitude, I was thoroughly impressed.  We had the opportunity to spend some time together.  By the time she was ready to go, it was time to celebrate! She asked me to help her get a cake (as it was a bit of a tradition that the people leaving get a cake to celebrate with everyone on their floor).  I said, how about we MAKE a cake!  So I made the cake to save time and together we picked colors and decided how to decorate.  I piped dots and she smoothed them down.  And she did the darling topper, "Hope," which was the name for her group. The story behind it makes this one of my favorite cakes.  Life can throw us some pretty difficult trials, BUT thanks to our Savior Jesus Christ, there is always Hope.

No comments: